The Process Communication Model (PCM) 1 training is a 3-day introduction to a tool that can completely change your approach to communication.
The aim of PCM 1 is to introduce you to the base of this tool so you can get to know yourself better and become more aware of the sources of peoples’ needs and behaviors. Several elements will be discussed during the training, including:
- 6 personality types developed by Taibi Kahler,
- elements of communication of each type (i.e. preferred channel of transmitted and received communication, entrance door),
- main success factors of effective communication, i.e. psychological needs and existential questions,
- stress at work and life, i.e. how each type reacts in stressful situations or those under pressure and how to get out of it before it’s too late.
This training is for you if:
- you are a manager: you want to better understand the behavior of your team members and, as a result, to create a more satisfying work environment for them,
- you are a member of the HR team: you want to learn a new tool that will help you get to know yourself better and have an effective and comprehensive solution to support people in your organization,
- you work in the sales area: you want to communicate more effectively with different types of customers and achieve sales success more often,
- in your work you negotiate and/or are responsible for building long-term relationships effectively: you want to better respond to the needs of the other person in order to achieve specific goals,
- you are working on your own growth: you are looking for a tool that will allow you to get to know yourself better and understand your ways of reacting in different situations.
During the training, we work on the result of the completed questionnaire, using examples of participants and analyzing the basic elements of PCM in the context of individual behavior and reactions.
It is a solid dose of knowledge about how people are constructed, what is a root cause of it, and how it affects their decision-making process, career choices, and what kind of partners or parents they are. After the training, each participant will have deeper insight into themselves and few hypotheses about others, which will help to increase the awareness of peoples’ behaviors, reactions and patterns of behavior in specific situations.
PCM 1 is an introduction to the tool and can be continued during PCM 2 training on a more detailed and in-depth level.